2000-2001 Nissan Maxima
ECM / ECU Repair
This is a repair service for the P0505 Diagnostic Trouble Code on your 2000 or 2001 Nissan Maxima ECM (engine control module). The ECM is also commonly referred to as the computer or ECU (engine control unit). This error can often cause the following problems.
- No start, hard start
- Engine stall
- Rough idle, high idle, erratic idle
If you do not have a P0505 error, or are having problems other than these, do NOT send your unit without contacting us first.
|Replacements can cost $1100.00 and up. We rebuild your unit for
Get Your Nissan Maxima Running Properly Again In 4 Easy Steps
- Place your order with us with either of the “Purchase This Repair” buttons on this page. You will receive shipping instructions at checkout.
- Remove the ECM/ECU from your Maxima and ship it to Circuit Board Medics.
- We will repair your ECM and ship it back out to you the next business day! (Weekends and holidays excluded)
- Re-install the ECM back in your vehicle and get back on the road!
NOTE: The Idle Air Control Valve MUST be replaced prior to reinstallation of the ECM, or immediate damage to the computer will occur!!
Please do not hesitate to email or call us if you have any questions!