F01 CCU Repair
This is a repair service for any Whirlpool, Kenmore or Maytag washer that is experiencing an F01 or F1 error during the wash cycle. The F01 error usually is intermittent at first but does become more consistent as time goes on. Purchasing a new replacement from Whirlpool is only a temporary fix as they are not correcting the root causes of the F01 error. The good news is that we can correct this issue!
Brands that may experience this issue include:
- Whirlpool Duet front load washer
- Kenmore Elite front load washer
- Maytag Performance Series front load washer
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a 1 business day turnaround once we receive your CCU.
- We offer a warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- This is NOT a service that merely restarts the time before failure happens again. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...