Motor Control Unit MCU Repair
This is a repair service for your existing Whirlpool, Kenmore, or Maytag motor control unit (MCU) with a 1 business day turnaround. A list of common part numbers, associated with this MCU are listed below with the most common being 8183196 (WP8183196). These units fail commmonly and have a variety of different error codes that will show. Possible error codes that can occur are:
- F11 (at the beginning of the cycle and the drum does not begin to spin)
We also offer an exchange service as well. Click here for more information about our exchange service.
NOTE: If your MCU does not look like the one pictured or you are not experiencing the codes listed above, please use our Interactive Troubleshooting Guide or call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you find the appropriate repair service for your washing machine.
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a 1 business day turnaround once we receive your MCU.
- We offer warranty along with amazing customer service. See "Warranty" section below.
- We have a variety of fast return shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- This is NOT a service that merely restarts the time before failure happens again. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-motor-control-unit-mcu-repair/ This video shows how to remove the motor control unit (MCU) from a Whirlpool Duet washer. The MCU can cause F06 (F6) and sometimes F11 errors. Contact Circuit Board Medics at 800-547-2049 for help troubleshooting the F11 & F06 error codes. Circuit Board Medics can rebuild part numbers 8182706 & 8181693.
How to Remove ...http://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-duet-motor-control-uni...
How To Remove ...http://circuitboardmedics.com/8183196-whirlpool-motor-control-...
Some common part numbers for this MCU are:
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within two years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...