W10374126 Motor Control Unit (MCU) Repair
This is a repair service for your existing Motor Control Unit, MCU W10374126 WPW10374126, which can display error codes E02F01, E01F06 or E02F06 on Whirlpool, Kenmore, or Maytag front loading washers. Possible symptoms that can occur as a result of these error codes include:
- Washer will not spin
- Washer will not agitate
- Washer will not spin or agitate
- Washer will not start filling with water
- Washer door remains locked
Brands that use this part number include:
WPW10374126 replaced the following part numbers:
NOTE: If your MCU or CCU does not look like the one pictured, please call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you with the appropriate repair for your washer or see our MCU/CCU troubleshooting tool.
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a 1 business day turnaround once we receive your MCU.
- We offer a great warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of return shipping options to minimize downtime.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers, and we can help you too! Please see our customer testimonials.
MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ Interactive Troubleshooting Guide: https://circuitboardmedics.com/whirlpool-f11-code/ This video shows how to remove the motor control unit (MCU) from a Whirlpool front loading washer. The removal process is very similar for many Maytag Maxima washers as well. The MCU commonly causes a E02-F01, E01-F06, or E02-F06. Common part numbers are W10374126, AP6020609, AP5176711, W10374126, W10245123, 1878957, PS3492634, and WPW10374126. Common symptoms for this MCU failing are: Washer will not spin Washer will not agitate Washer will not spin or agitate Washer will not start filling with water Washer door remains locked Please visit our website at https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repair/ or call us at 800-547-2049 to place a repair order or answer any questions about your MCU.
How to remove ...MCU Repair: https://circuitboardmedics.com/w10374126-mcu-repai...
Some common model numbers for this MCU are listed below. If you do not see your model number listed, please call us at 800-547-2049
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...