Spyder Taillight Set for 2015-2020 GMC Yukon
This aftermarket taillight set (includes left and right) replaces the original taillights in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali and Yukon Denali XL models. If one or both of your taillights has failed, these will get your Yukon back to working order. As you can see from the picture above and the video below, these lights have a different appearance when compared to the OEM versions. Nonetheless, they are a direct replacement and fit perfectly. The video below details the installation requirements and process for these lights.
The benefits of purchasing these taillights are:
- Get your Yukon back to legal, fully functioning operation quickly
- DIY repair that saves you hundreds of dollars over the dealership
- Backed by our 1 year guarantee
- All orders placed by 3:00 EST (M-F) ship the same business day
HOW IT WORKS:
- When you receive your new tail lights, just ship your original "core" units back to us. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable set of both taillights is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. A FedEx shipping label will be included in the box.
- If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 will be charged to your credit card. Your original taillight modules must meet the following qualifications:
- The circuit board and housing must be complete with all components
- No fire or heat damage
- No flood damage
- No prior repair attempts
- No broken plastic or significant scratches
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
This video details how to install aftermarket Spyder Taillights on 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Yukon Denali and Yukon Denali XL models. These taillights are available here https://circuitboardmedics.com/products.php?product=Spyder-Taillights-for-2015%252d2020-GMC-Yukon. We have an additional video showing how to remove the Yukon OEM taillight here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOmPVArepM&t=7s If you prefer your original taillight over these aftermarket taillights, we have a repair service that will restore your OEM taillights to better than new condition. You can learn more about our repair service here: https://circuitboardmedics.com/products.php?product=2015-%252d-2020-GMC-Yukon%7B47%7DDenali-Tail-Light-Repair
Spyder Taillig...This video details how to install aftermarket Spyder Taillight...
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...