Remanufactured Ford Power Stroke 6.0L Fuel Injector 2002 - 2007
Get power and reliability with PurePower Technologies Remanufactured 7681-PP, and 7682-PP Fuel Injectors for Ford Power Stroke 6.0L 2002 through 2007 F-Series, E-Series and Excursion diesel trucks. PurePower Technologies is the leader in engineering and remanufacturing of high-quality fuel injectors for light and medium diesel truck engines. PurePower Technologies fuel injectors are backed with a 2-year/unlimited mileage warranty and exceed engine manufacturers' design specifications.
We take all of the guesswork out of selecting the correct injector part number for your truck by utilizing your vehicle's VIN during the checkout process. Choosing the right injector for your truck is based on the vehicle's build date rather than the model year. When you enter your VIN above, the information will guarantee that the part matches your truck's build.
- F-250 Super Duty
- F-350 Super Duty
- F-450 Super Duty
- F-550 Super Duty
- LCF 4.5
PurePower Technologies Injector Benefits
- Improved end cap assemblies with cold start fix
- Precision matched control valve and spool to minimize oil leakage and maximize horsepower
- Nozzle flow testing process to like-new performance
- Intensifier body and plunger matched to eliminate fuel dilution
- New connectors, o-rings, hardware and springs
- OE design and development expertise
Ford Part Number Cross Reference
- Years 2004 - 2007
- Years 2002.5 - 2003
IMPORTANT CORE EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY INFORMATION:
- The purchase of this replacement requires your original "core" to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable core is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $150 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original core must meet the following qualifications:
- Cores must be returned in a rebuildable condition
- Core should not have any missing components or be disassembled
- Core should not have an excessive amount rust.
- No fire damage
- The returned item cannot have been previously installed or used in any way and must be returned in the original packaging.
- For all accepted returns (non-warranty claims), a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- You must contact our Customer Support at 800-547-2049 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) to include with your return.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
PurePower Technologies Injectors sold by Circuit Board Medics are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 year, and unlimited miles from the date of invoice when used according to manufacturer's recommended usages. If the part fails anytime within two years, Circuit Board Medics will replace the item proved defective, provided the allegedly defective items are returned to Circuit Board Medics. See Details...