Remanufactured 2003 - 2007 Ford Power Stroke 6.0L Turbo
Get power and reliability with PurePower Technologies Remanufactured 7355-PP, 7356-PP, and 7357-PP turbos for Ford Power Stroke 6.0L trucks, 2003 through 2007 F-Series, E-Series, and Excursion. PurePower Technologies is the leader in the engineering and remanufacturing of high-quality turbos for light and medium diesel truck engines. PurePower Technologies turbochargers are backed with a 3-year/60,000 mile warranty and exceed engine manufacturers' design specifications.
We take all of the guesswork out of selecting the correct turbo part number for your truck by utilizing your vehicle's VIN during the checkout process. Choosing the right turbo for your truck is based on the vehicle's build date rather than the year. When you enter your VIN above, the information will guarantee that the part matches your truck's build.
- E-350 Club Wagon
- E-350 Super Duty
- E-450 Super Duty
- F-550 Super Duty
- F-450 Super Duty
- F-350 Super Duty
- F-250 Super Duty
PurePower Technologies Turbocharger Quality Benefits
- Unique 100 percent end-of-line test
- Automated error-proof, high-volume assembly
- Different models including Waste Gate Turbochargers and Variable Geometry Turbochargers (VGT)
- In-house test validation on hot gas stand
- Process validation on PurePower heavy-duty engine dyno cells up to 15L
- Quality certified to IATF 16949
- Calibrated electronic and pneumatic actuators
Ford Part Number Cross Reference
- Years 2005 - 2007 - 7432509014, 1832159C91, 1854593C91, 1876493C91, 1882380C2, 2T206, 5C3Z6K682CARM, 5C3Z6K682CCRM
- Year 2004 - 179205, 2T234, CL3Z6K682D, 743250-9004, 4C3Z-6K682-CDRM
- Year 2003 - 179204, 2T233, CL3Z6K682C, 725390-9002, 3C3Z-682-CCRM
IMPORTANT CORE EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY INFORMATION:
- The purchase of this replacement requires your original "core" to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after receiving the module. We do not require an up front core deposit but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable core is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days, the additional core charge of $300 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original core must meet the following qualifications:
- Core must be returned in a rebuildable condition
- Core should not have any missing components or be disassembled
- Core should not have an excessive amount of rust.
- No fire damage
- The returned item cannot have been previously installed or used in any way and must be returned in the original packaging.
- For all accepted returns (non-warranty claims), a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- You must contact our Customer Support at 800-547-2049 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) to include with your return.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
PurePower Technologies Turbos sold by Circuit Board Medics are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years or 60,000 miles, from the date of invoice when used according to manufacturer's recommended usages. If the part fails anytime within three years, Circuit Board Medics will replace the item proved defective, provided the allegedly defective items are returned to Circuit Board Medics. See Details...