F35 SUDS CCU Exchange Service
These replacement parts will eliminate the F35 and/or SUDS error codes from your Whirlpool Duet, Kenmore Elite, or Maytag Performance Series front loading washing machine. We send you a completely rebuilt CCU (Central Control Unit) and APS (Analog Pressure Sensor) to ensure 100% functionality. Both the CCU and pressure switch have a high failure rate, so we offer a package of both to prevent you from misdiagnosing the problem. Replacing both the CCU and pressure switch together ensures protection against future F35 and SUDS errors too.
- The purchase of a replacement control board requires your original "core" board to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the refurbished control board. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable board is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days of the ship date of your exchange unit, an additional core charge of $150 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original board must meet the following qualifications:
- No prior repair attempts
- No damage to the housings / cases - The housings cannot be cracked, missing any tabs, or show any evidence of abuse outside of the normal aging of the plastic. There should be no evidence of an attempt to open the housing.
- No fire damage
- No water damage
NOTE: If you believe your original core would not be accepted due to our qualifications, WE CAN STILL HELP! Check out our F35 SUDS CCU Repair Service.
Possible symptoms that can occur as a result of these error codes include:
- Washer stops working and displays the F35 and/or SUDS error code
- Washer displays F35 or SUD shortly after the cycle starts
Brands that may experience this issue include:
- Whirlpool Duet front load washer
- Kenmore Elite front load washer
- Maytag Performance Series front load washer
NOTE: If your CCU does not look like the one pictured, please use our Interactive Troubleshooting Guide or call us at 800-547-2049 so we can help you find the appropriate repair service for your washing machine.
Buy with confidence:
- We offer a great warranty along with amazing customer service.
- We have a variety of fast shipping options so that you get your washer in service quickly.
- This is NOT a service that merely restarts the time before failure happens again. We repair and upgrade the ROOT CAUSE of the defects to make the part better than new.
- Our technicians are IPC certified which means that each repair is performed with the highest standard of quality craftsmanship.
- We have helped thousands of customers over the years, and we can help you too! Please read our customer testimonials.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality replacements. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any exchange order. Watch our video to learn more about how our exchange process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Model Numbers for the applicable washers are listed below. This is NOT a complete list, so if you do not see your part number listed, please call us.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full two years. If the repair fails anytime within 2 years, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...