2003-2006 Chevrolet Climate Control Module Repair
We repair the Auto and Slider Chevrolet Climate Control Modules on all 2003 through 2006 (including 2007 Classic) models including Silverado, Tahoe, Suburban, and Avalanche that are experiencing some or all of the following issues:
- Dim or dark areas due to failed backlighting
- Individual buttons do not illuminate
- Intermittent power issues
When we repair your existing Climate Control Module the benefits of this service include:
- We replace all of the bulbs, not just the ones that have failed
- A no-hassle warranty that far exceeds warranties offered on new replacements
- A 1-business day turnaround in our facility once we receive your unit
- Significantly discounted shipping rates offered during checkout if you choose to purchase a prepaid shipping label to use when shipping your module to us
- Customer Service phone, chat and email support to answer all your questions
If you have any questions about this repair service, please call us at 800-547-2049.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...