2011 - 2012 Dodge RAM TIPM Module Repair Service
This Dodge RAM TIPM repair service is for a 2011 and 2012 failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM). A 2011 and 2012 Dodge RAM TIPM failure commonly appears as fuel or battery related issue. Common TIPM failure symptoms may include intermittent failure, complete failure, or a system component staying on all the time, such as the fuel pump running continuously. Note: One or more of the systems turning on by themselves, such as wiper activation with no action from the vehicle operator, is a separate is issue. It is possible that the TIPM causes it, but our repair will not resolve it.
Our repair is designed to fix issues with the following vehicle components:
- Fuel Pump
- Power Door Locks
- Front/Rear Windshield Wipers
- Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power
- Backup Lights
The specific Dodge model years we repair include:
- Dodge Ram Trucks (1500, 2500, & 3500) – 2011 & 2012
The benefits of this RAM TIPM repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Some 2011-2012 Dodge RAM TIPM Module part numbers are below. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...