Get power and reliability with PurePower Technologies 8668-PP Turbocharger for Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L 2007-2012 2500 and 3500 diesel trucks. This brand new turbo includes a remanufactured HE351VE turbo actuator.
This brand new turbo is backed with a 3-year/60k mile warranty and includes our remanufactured HE351VE turbo actuator with matching 3-year/60k mile warranty. The actuator is fully calibrated and pre-installed on the turbo making the complete assembly plug and play. PurePower Technologies turbochargers exceed engine manufacturers' design specifications.
- Ram 2500
- Ram 3500
PurePower Technologies Turbocharger Quality Benefits
- Unique 100 percent end-of-line test
- Automated error-proof, high-volume assembly
- In-house test validation on hot gas stand
- Process validation on PurePower heavy-duty engine dyno
- Quality certified to IATF 16949
- Actuator is remanufactured by Circuit Board Medics and is fully calibrated and ready to install
Dodge Ram Part Number Cross Reference
2881705, 2T314, 3770973, 4043137, 4046837, 4955361NX, H1350109N
IMPORTANT CORE EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY INFORMATION:
- The purchase of this replacement requires your original "core" to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable core is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $750 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original core must meet the following qualifications:
- Core must be returned in a rebuildable condition
- Core should not have any missing components or be disassembled
- Core should not have an excessive amount of rust.
- No fire damage
- The returned item cannot have been previously installed or used in any way and must be returned in the original packaging.
- For all accepted returns (non-warranty claims), a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- You must contact our Customer Support at 800-547-2049 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) to include with your return.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
Circuit Board Medics LLC is not liable for and hereby excludes any and all indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages related to the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. Due to the nature of electronics and circuit board repair, Circuit Board Medics LLC cannot guarantee components and circuitry unrelated to the specific repair of symptoms covered in the description of services. In the event that an item is not functioning properly after repair, the customer will have the option to return it to Circuit Board Medics LLC for further testing. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Circuit Board Medics LLC for return authorization before returning the item.Shipping fees for items being returned for testing are the responsibility of the customer. If the item has failed due to failed components or faulty workmanship, Circuit Board Medics LLC retains the right of choice to repair the item at no extra charge or offer a refund of the cost of repair initially paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. If it is determined that the failure occurred due to external causes (i.e. faulty wiring, improper installation, failed external components, etc.), any guarantee, written or implied, will be considered null and void. Circuit Board Medics LLC is released of all liability, without limitation, for loss of profits, use, income, product, production, increased cost of operation, rental vehicle fees, or other loss arising in connection with the use of services rendered by Circuit Board Medics LLC. In no circumstances will Circuit Board Medics LLC be held liable or responsible for damages exceeding the total cost of repair paid to Circuit Board Medics LLC by the customer. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. This warranty is limited by the lifespan of the product or system in which it is being installed (i.e. when an automobile reaches the end of its useful life, a rebuilt instrument cluster cannot be transplanted into a replacement vehicle with continuous warranty coverage). Circuit Board Medics LLC makes no guarantee of the completeness of accuracy of information offered for troubleshooting assistance and will not be held responsible for the improper diagnosis of components by others.