New 2007 - 2012 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L HE351VE Turbo with Actuator
Get power and reliability with PurePower Technologies 8668-PP Turbocharger for Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L 2007-2012 2500 and 3500 diesel trucks. This brand new turbo includes a remanufactured HE351VE turbo actuator.
This brand new turbo is backed with a 3-year/60k mile warranty and includes our remanufactured HE351VE turbo actuator with matching 3-year/60k mile warranty. The actuator is fully calibrated and pre-installed on the turbo making the complete assembly plug and play. PurePower Technologies turbochargers exceed engine manufacturers' design specifications.
- Ram 2500
- Ram 3500
PurePower Technologies Turbocharger Quality Benefits
- Unique 100 percent end-of-line test
- Automated error-proof, high-volume assembly
- In-house test validation on hot gas stand
- Process validation on PurePower heavy-duty engine dyno
- Quality certified to IATF 16949
- Actuator is remanufactured by Circuit Board Medics and is fully calibrated and ready to install
Dodge Ram Part Number Cross Reference
2881705, 2T314, 3770973, 4043137, 4046837, 4955361NX, H1350109N
IMPORTANT CORE EXCHANGE & RETURN POLICY INFORMATION:
- The purchase of this replacement requires your original "core" to be shipped to Circuit Board Medics after you receive the module. We do not require an up front core deposit, but a core charge must be captured if a rebuildable core is not returned to Circuit Board Medics. If Circuit Board Medics does not receive your core within 15 calendar days, an additional core charge of $750 will be charged to your credit card.
- Your original core must meet the following qualifications:
- Core must be returned in a rebuildable condition
- Core should not have any missing components or be disassembled
- Core should not have an excessive amount of rust.
- No fire damage
- The returned item cannot have been previously installed or used in any way and must be returned in the original packaging.
- For all accepted returns (non-warranty claims), a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- You must contact our Customer Support at 800-547-2049 to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RMA) to include with your return.
Please contact us at 800-547-2049 if you have any questions.
PurePower Technologies Turbos sold by Circuit Board Medics are warranted by the manufacturer to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 3 years or 60,000 miles, from the date of invoice when used according to manufacturer's recommended usages. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser. See Details...