2007-2009 BMW iDrive Knob Repair
This is a BMW iDrive Knob rebuild/repair service for 2007, 2008, and 2009 X5 vehicles.
Common issues that our repair resolves:
- iDrive controller unresponsive to prompts
- iDrive controller intermittently unresponsive
The benefits of this iDrive Knob repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...