2006 - 2010 Dodge RAM TIPM Module Repair Service
This 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Dodge RAM TIPM repair service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) for 1500/2500/3500 Trucks.
Common TIPM failure symptoms this repair service resolves includes:
- Right High Beam not working
- Left High Beam not working
- Right Low Beam not working
- Left Low Beam not working
- Right Front Turn Signal not working
- Right Rear Turn Signal not working
- Left Front Turn Signal not working
- Left Rear Turn Signal not working
This repair services is only for TIPM Part Numbers:
The benefits of this RAM TIPM repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
Some 2006 through 2010 Dodge TIPM Module part numbers are below. This is NOT a complete list and some TIPM part numbers are interchangable. So if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...