2006 - 2009 Dodge RAM TIPM Module Repair Service
This 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010 Dodge RAM TIPM repair service is for a failing or faulty Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM) for 1500/2500/3500/4500/5500 Trucks. See a complete list of part numbers below. [NOTE this excludes the 2009 Ram 1500]
For the 2007 gasoline model RAM Trucks, we also offer this TIPM Exchange Option
Common TIPM failure symptoms this repair service resolves includes:
- Right High Beam not working
- Left High Beam not working
- Right Low Beam not working
- Left Low Beam not working
- Right Front Turn Signal not working
- Right Rear Turn Signal not working
- Left Front Turn Signal not working
- Left Rear Turn Signal not working
- Front wipers not turning on
The benefits of this RAM TIPM repair service versus purchasing a replacement are:
- No programming OR visit to the dealer required
- We correct the root cause of the problem(s) by upgrading the failed circuit board components with high quality components
- We offer a 1-business day turnaround repair service that can get your vehicle up and running faster than the dealership
- Backed by our 1-year guarantee
This repair is ONLY for the above-listed conditions and ONLY for the part numbers listed on this page. If you are having problems other than the failures listed here or have questions about this repair, please call us at 800-547-2049.
At Circuit Board Medics, our focus is on excellent communication, fast turnaround, and quality repairs. One key to achieving these goals is ensuring that we have customers' contact information and payment before beginning any repair order. Watch our video to learn more about how our repair process works and how we can help to get your vehicle or appliance back up and running quickly. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for lost, delayed, or non-repaired items shipped to our facility without an order number.
A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly appears as fuel or battery related issue, and common symptoms may include intermittent, erratic, or complete failure of: Fuel Pump Power Door Locks Front/Rear Windshield Wipers Front/Rear Wiper Fluid Power Backup Lights Horn This video shows how to remove your TIPM. Visit our website (https://circuitboardmedics.com) to get your TIPM repaired. This video is for informational purposes only. Circuit Board Medics is not responsible for any damage or injury incurred while removing or reinstalling these components.
TIPM [Dodge, C...A TIPM or Totally Integrated Power Module failure commonly app...
Below are a list of known model numbers. This is NOT a complete list so if you do not see your part number listed please call us at 800-547-2049.
Our no-hassle warranty covers your repair for a full year. If the repair fails anytime within a year, we will repair the item again. In the rare occasion that the item is not repairable, we will either replace the circuit board entirely or refund the cost of the repair, at our discretion. See Details...