GE Oven Control Board Repair
This is a repair service for a GE Oven Control Board, part number WB27K5203 or WB27K5154. Some common problems associated with these boards are listed below. Your oven may be having some or all of these symptoms.
- Oven doesn’t reach temperature
- Oven will not turn off
- F1 Error Code
- Other intermittent error codes
We repair your circuit board for
Get Your Oven Working Properly Again In 4 Easy Steps
- Place your order with us with either of the “Purchase This Repair” buttons on this page. You will receive shipping instructions at checkout.
- Remove the circuit board and ship it to Circuit Board Medics.
- We will repair your unit and ship it back out to you the next business day.
- Re-install the circuit board in your oven and get back to cooking!